Welcome to The Audiology Center
At Professional Hearing, our mission is to help people overcome the effects of hearing loss. We restore and rehabilitate hearing loss to help people take control of their lives.About Us
Enhance Your Quality of Life
The ability to understand and hear others is an essential part of our daily lives. Let us help you...
- Feel happier, empowered, and more connected with family and friends
- Communicate and perform better at work
- Become more comfortable in group conversations
- Improve relationships by spending more productive, quality time with loved ones
- Feel more self-confident and have more energy
- Enjoy all your favorite activities again, such as family gatherings, religious services, movies, theater, and television
- Be more active, engaged, and more independent
We offer a variety of services including but not limited to: hearing evaluations, tinnitus treatment, hearing aid fittings and musicians’ ear plugs.Services Offered
Hearing Aid Specialists Peter Lee and Alex Lee are dedicated to testing, diagnosing and rehabilitating hearing loss.Our Professionals
Get in Touch
Get started on your journey to better hearing with us. Appointments are available on weekdays at our conveniently located office.Contact Us Today
“Bless be the day, I went to you for a hearing aid. I am completely satisfied with it. Sometime in the past (when I was teaching), I did have hearing aids, but they certainly could not compare with this one. Complete Satisfaction – that is how I describe this one.”
– MAB(patient of eleven years)
It gives me great pleasure to write to you how much you have improved my ability to hear and hence the quality of my life. My son, relatives, and friends are grateful as well. The result of your persistence for excellence has greatly benefitted me.”
“But fortunately I now wear my hearing aids- constantly! I’ve been told I’m setting a good example by other hearing aid wearers who are young like me. My friend told me I make her feel less self-conscious about the aids becauseI let mine be seen. Thank you so much Peter."
– D (AKA The happiest girl in the world!)
Diabetes and Hearing Loss
Over 114 million adults have diabetes or pre-diabetes. Hearing loss is twice as common in adults with diabetes and occurs at a 30% higher rate in those with pre-diabetes symptoms. Watch our video to find out more or give us a call to schedule an appointment today.