Dear Patients and Friends,
Updated Dec 2020
With the recent uptick in COVID-19 cases we at Professional Hearing Healthcare Associates are still dedicated to your health and safety. We want to thank all who have come in and complied by the temperature screening and COVID screening questionnaire and hand sanitizer upon entering the office, and we ask you to continue to comply.
Mask and Face Covering Order: The Baker-Polito administration has ordered all residents over the age of two to use a face covering or mask in public places where maintaining proper social distancing measures is not possible.
Patients are our number one concern. The easiest way to prevent the spread of the virus is to wash your hands often, stay home if you’re feeling sick, have good personal hygiene, wear a mask, and maintain social distancing protocols.
At this time our office is open. We offer curbside service and drop box service for repairs. We also office video call assistance and consultations. If you need to come into the office, we are scheduling in-person appointments. Walk-ins are not currently being accepted so please call with any questions or concerns. We do everything in our power to keep our patients safe.
New Office Safety Procedures.
- All patients seeking an in-office appointment will be asked COVID screening questions. Please cooperate when you call 508-366-8686 for your appointment.
- Our waiting room is closed. Please call us when you arrive at the parking lot for further instruction (33 Lyman St, Westborough, MA). We ask that you stay in your vehicle until we are ready to serve you.
- All patients will need to sanitize their hands and have their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer prior to entering the office. We will greet you in the lobby and provide hand sanitizer and a mask if you need one.
- We will hold the door for you in and out of the office so you don’t have to touch the handle.
- Our staff will be wearing masks. We ask everyone to wear a mask over their nose and mouth when they come in. If you need a mask, just ask.
- We will wash our hands frequently during your appointment, and use gloves as appropriate.
- Once your visit is complete- the office, chairs, exam room, and all common surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized in preparation for the next patient.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Stay well, be safe, and wash your hands.
Professional Hearing Healthcare Associates
Peter, Alex and Tammi